CROWN & BRIDGE
They are fixed prosthetic devices that are attached to existing teeth or dental implants.
CROWN - It is used to cover or "cap" a damaged tooth or cover an implant.
BRIDGE - It is used to cover a space for missing tooth or teeth.
They are recommended to-
- Cover a tooth after root canal treatment
- Protect a weak tooth from fracture
- Replace a large filling where the remaining tooth structure is less
- Restore a fractured tooth
- Replace missing tooth/teeth
- Cover a discolored or poorly shaped tooth
- Restore dental implant
- Full Ceramic (Zirconia, Bruxzir, E-max, Procera)
- Porcelain Fuse Metal
- Full Metal
Full Mouth Rehabilitation
It includes restoration of all or majority of the teeth to improve function and aesthetics. It includes a variety of procedures that are used to restore damaged, discolored & decayed tooth to healthy conditions.
Treatment may include root canal, extractions, gum procedures, dentures, crowns & bridges, implants, veneers or a combination of these treatments.
It involves a holistic approach to achieve overall function & aesthetics. (Video)